About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Friday 18 March 2016

Weird Stuff in My House...

Hi Everyone,

My house is tiny, cute, and full of stuff. Serisouly: EVERY surface has something on it and about 70% of it is vintage. With vintage comes cute, odd, and downright weird! I have always liked these creepy and unique trinkets and want to show you some:

These are some wall hangings of...Mexican's? I don't quite know what nationality they are, but the man has a sombrero!
Do you think they're Mexican?

And on the wall in our dining room hangs an ornamental display of vintage bits-and-pieces that my mum likes. Including a collection of old dolls...and their missing limbs & torsos...
Creepy, agreed?
And the list goes on:

There's this...THING hanging off a curtain rod:
SUPPOSEDLY It's a vintage baby toy.


A random framed picture of a lamb:


ANOTHER Mexican(this one was hidden on a high shelf):
Yes, there is more

'The Big Banana' key holder:
Why does this even exist?!


Wood-cut pictures of more...Mexicans? 
I guess these are quite cool actually.


But, I have to say, as well as all this weirdness, our house has some amazing things; like these sweet old toys lined up along the top of a glad-wrap dispenser (vintage of course):


A beautiful Kewpie doll in a pink dress:


This incredible art in a bottle:


And this little cowboy on a guitar:


So that was an introduction to the weird stuff in my house, and some of the nicer things too.

Eve out :3






2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hadn't even SEEN half of that stuff... Your house really is strange

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally find them fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete