About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Birds

Hi Everyone,

Last weekend I went to a park and took some aesthetically pleasing photos of various birds. Here are those photos:






I love the colour in the one above, it's so...pastel! Pink and blue and white!


The Crow.


Action shot of the crow.

And that was my collection of bird photos, all taken using my new groovy camera! It's probably obvious that this was a 'oh gee I haven't posted in AGES I had better post right now!!' post, a more planned and prepared one will come soon I promise!
Thanks for reading!

Eve out :3
p.s Why not get updates when I post by subscribing by email! In the right sidebar, at the top of the page :) 

2 comments: