About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Breenhold Gardens

Hi Everyone,

It's a very specific post today, a recommendation in fact: you should all go to Breenhold Gardens on Mount Wilson. My mum and I visited the gardens on our Blue Mountains road trip and we discovered a beautiful haven of huge trees, calm fountain gardens and lots of cute walking trails.

Some highlights were...
One of the main paths
A diamond? Sadly just a water droplet...
Close up leaf :) 

Okay: so bright-red toadstools with white dots ACTUALLY EXIST!!!
So I certainly recommend a visit if you happened to be in the area, here is the link to the Breenhold Gardens website: http://www.breenhold.com.au/

Thanks for reading,
Eve out :3

1 comment: